22 August 2008

Welcome to Laptop Diary

Dear Reader,

Presuming that you're reading my blog for the first time, I hope I'll be able to tell you why exactly this site isnt a waste of your time.

Laptop Diary, is a blog where I, a 17 year old teenager, comments about Life as such. Nothing extremely philosophical, nor shockingly boring. Mostly there are humorous stories from my past, re edited parodies of Julius Caesar, quiet contemplation about Mumbai Attacks, short stories and the occasional diary entries to my dear Laptop.

So if you're wondering where to start from, here's my advice. If you're the impatient, rarely impressed kind, here are my top 15 posts:
#15 - What's Wrong With My Hello?


Please comment if you like the posts, or else just rate them. Also, if you've liked the blog, it's usually a huge confidence booster for me when you subscribe for future posts. And lastly, if you're here to spend a little more time, then feel free to read my blog from the very first.

That's all from me. Go on now, hope you enjoy Laptop Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment