16 December 2008

The Matrix Meets The Shoethrower

I hope I'm not too late in telling this...but did you see the guy who threw the shoe at Bush?

Firstly, I've realised that I must be one of the few people left to talk about the shoe throwing. Why? Check Youtube, and you'll realise just how famous Mr. Bush's dodging tactics were. The video received one million views within one day. I repeat. One Million Views, withing One Day!

But what really fascinated me, was the President himself. I dont know how old he is, but certainly more than 45 right? Even then, I was impressed by the way he dodged the journalist's shoe. Really good reflexes. Wonder if they train the Presidents in such matters...

Still, one pessimistic American's comment caught my attention. "The journalist couldnt even hit Bush on the face? What on earth is he worth for then?".

Imagine the Journalist for a second. I'm presuming he's going to be thrown into prison. Boy, he's going to have one hell of a time. Sitting between Murderers and Robbers, he's going to be asked, "What are you in for?"

"Well....err...you know...I threw two, not one, shoes at President Bush!"

The Iraqi prisoners, obviously impressed, would say, "Wow, what happened then?"

"Err....well, the thing is....he kind of....dodged the shoes." Man, those prisoners are going to be pissed off. The Journalist will be cursing his bad aim, for a long, long time....

4 comments:

  1. haha....yea...i was shocked when i saw that....man hez still got the moves :P...but he definately deserves that..

    btw...there are these really cheap games online to aim the shoe on bush already!!already hit him twice on his head :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol dats nyc...bt crzly i salute that journalist for his bravery
    wat full world cudnt do
    he alone did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you who like me have difficulty in finding this video(there are many other copies), here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duLds-TZMGw

    "This is a farewell kiss you dog!"

    He spoke the words from my minds. I'm not sorry he got imprisoned. Only that both his shoes missed. But we must give Bush the credit for dodging(like every politician manages to).

    By the way, my shoe size is currently size 10 too. Just a random fact ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Neil: Haha...i shud start playing that game man....!

    @Rocky: really clever point..."what the full world couldnt do, he alone did!" excellent!

    @Zardy: thanks for the link...i had wanted to put it up...but forgot...and ur right...too bad he missed!

    ReplyDelete