It's a list of the Best Moments in Life. And the best thing about it, is that it isnt complete. I need your help in completing it. Take a look at the list, and choose 2 - 6 of the Moments you like the best. And then, try to add your own. After a week or two, if there are enough entries, I'll edit the list and publish it again. Besides, I'll even give you credit for the Moments you've suggested to the list.
Besides, in order to make this blog more interesting, it would be good if you could leave your comments and thoughts. I dont mind even if they're anonymous, just as long as they're good and thought provoking...
One more thing...the Moments which are highlighted in black are my personal favourites!
- To fall in love.
- To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
- To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.
- To go for a vacation to some pretty place.
- To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
- To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.
- To leave the! Shower and find that the towel is warm.
- To clear your last exam.
- To receive a call from someone, you don't see a lot, but you want to.
- To find money in a pant that you haven't used since last year .
- To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces. :)))
- Calls at midnight that last for hours. :))
- To laugh without a reason.
- To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
- To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.
- To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
- To be part of a team.
- To watch the sunset from the hill top.
- To make new friends.
- To feel butterflies In the stomach every time that you see that person.
- To pass time with your best friends.
- To see people that you like, feeling happy.
- To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
- See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.
- To take an evening walk along the beach.
- To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
- To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.
"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed"
"A true friend is someone who reaches your hand and touches your heart..."
By Hemant Kumar,